- Lida Diamond & Jewellery Müzayedecilik protects consumer rights and gives top priority to aftermarket customer satisfaction.
- All kinds of problems that you may experience in connection with goods purchased by you are meticulously considered and solved as soon as possible.
- In the event that you place your order electronically over the web site that you are using, you shall be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information sheet and distance sales contract offered to you.
- If there is a package/ are packages that have been damaged during the delivery of your purchase to you, please check the delivered item by specifically unpacking it before the cargo officer. If there is any damage to the product, please make sure that the cargo company shall issue an official report, and refuse to accept the delivery because following the delivery of the product(s), the cargo company shall be deemed to have fulfilled its obligations in full and delivered the goods to you. Product delivery details (delivery date, delivery status) matter to ensure the evaluation of your cancellation/ return requests and we kindly request you to proceed with necessary checks regarding the delivery.
- Buyer shall have the right to return the good that he is entitled to purchase within 14 (fourteen) days following the delivery of him to the buyer itself or such individual/ entity at the address designated by him as the delivery address.
- In order to exercise the right of return, the Seller must be notified within this period via the contact form, e-mail or telephone available at www.lidamuzayede.com within that term. The Seller shall have the right not to accept returns made without notice.
- All ancillary products that shall be returned in the complete and undamaged form together with their boxes, packages and, if any, standard accessories shall be sent to the Company within 7 days following the notice to exercise the return right.
- Under the return and cancellation procedure, the Seller shall check if the product is fit for return, and shall provide information about whether or not the return has been approved within 7 (seven) business days. Buyer agrees, represents and undertakes in advance that s/he may not exercise her/his right of withdrawal and her/his return or cancellation request shall not be accepted in the following circumstances:
- In the case of products delivered in boxes and holograms, it is possible to return products only if their hologram is still intact. In the case of the damaged hologram, the Company shall not approve the return request.
- For jewels without any hologram, all these products, including, in particular, earrings and similar ones may be returned on the condition that their labels shall not have been removed and used due to hygiene rules. In the event that labels are removed and products are used, the Company shall not approve the return request.
- Where the Buyer fails to use the good in line with its functions, technical specifications and instructions of use during the withdrawal period, he shall be liable for changes and deformations that occur on that account, where the deformation of the product due to the user fault, or precious gems and materials in the product are scratched, drawn, broken or the product loses value, the Company shall not approve the return request.
- Where the return is approved and there is no damage to the good, the Company shall fulfil the necessary obligations to refund the product price to the Buyer's bank account or credit account within 10 (ten) business days which will start to count from the approval of the return.
- In connection with goods whose return has not been approved and which have been deformed due to the user's fault, the Company agrees to provide the necessary support for maintenance and repair works in return for the fee upon the Buyer's request.
- In addition to the arrangements above, the Buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal for the following goods or services under the Consumer Protection Law:
1. Goods that are manufactured in a manner customized to the consumer's special requests or in line with his personal needs or by means of changes or additions to those products
2. Those goods that may quickly perish or may have expired their best-before date;
3. In the case of goods that are unpacked or whose tapes, seals, packs or other protective elements have been broken following the delivery, earrings or piercing like goods whose return is not suitable for return or hygiene.
4. Those goods which are mixed with other products after the delivery and which cannot be separated due to their nature.
5. Consumables such as products or stone certificate that are offered in the physical environment in the event that the protective elements of goods such as packages, tapes, seals, or packs are unpacked or opened following the delivery of goods;
6. Goods or services whose price varies based on volatilities in the financial markets and which are not under the control of the seller or the service provider;
7. Periodicals such as newspapers or magazines other than those ones provided under the subscription agreement;
8. Services for spending leisure time on a scheduled date or period, including accommodation, transportation of goods, rent of a car, supply of food and beverage, entertainment, or resting;
9. Those goods which are mixed with other products after the delivery and which cannot be separated due to their nature.
10. Those services that are instantly provided electronically, or intangible goods that are instantly delivered to consumers, or whose performance is started up upon the consumer approval prior to the expiry of the time for withdrawal time
* If a depreciation in the value of the good occurs or the return becomes impossible for any reason attributable to the Buyer's fault, the Buyer shall be obliged to indemnify the Seller's losses to the extent of its fault.
* Where the Buyer fails to pay the cost of the goods purchased by it or cancels it in its bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the good is terminated. The membership of the Buyer as well as its new purchases and bidding operations shall be terminated by the website administrator.
* Where the Buyer makes its payments by means of a credit card but defaults in his payments, he agrees, represents and undertakes that he shall pay interest in line with the credit card agreement with him and the card issuer bank and shall remain liable towards the Bank. In this case, the said bank may apply legal remedies and may claim those expenses and attorney's fee from the Buyer, and the Buyer agrees to indemnify the Seller against the latter's losses on account of the late performance by the Buyer of its obligations in any event if the Buyer defaults in due to his debt.
* Cargo method that you will be choosing for the product return: You are recommended to return the good by means of companies notified to you in the information e-mail sent to you or, before that, in the sales agreement or preliminary information sheet, or by means of other companies offering transportation services in armoured vehicles similar to the ones referred to above. The Buyer agrees, represents and undertakes that if the product is not returned in armoured vehicles, or is returned by means of a regular cargo company and the good is lost, damaged or becomes total lost, then the Buyer shall be liable and shall indemnify the Company against all its negative and positive losses arising therefrom. All cargo costs for return shall be at the expense of the Buyer.